DALLAS-FORT WORTH – Take a quick look at some recent real estate deals in North Texas.
- Lewisville: Lake Vista Office Center, a four-building, 486,400-sf office campus, has been acquired by TriGate Capital.
- Arlington: Dunkin Donuts has signed a ground lease on a .5-acre pad site to build a Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins restaurant at 5801 Office Park Dr.
- Arlington: Source North America Corp. has leased 42,350 sf at Prologis GSW 27, 399 N. Great Southwest Pkwy.
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport: Broadridge Financial leased 33,600 sf at 11000 N. 28th Ave.
- Fort Worth: SkyCam has leased 74,623 sf at Parc North, Building 3, at 2751 Northern Cross Blvd.