AUSTIN – JB Goodwin Realtors released its Austin Leasing Statistics for February 2018.
- The total number of properties for lease is up a dramatic 20 percent over 2017.
- The total number of leases closed, however, dropped 3 percent, which means that it could be more difficult for prospective landlords to lease their property out as quickly as the past.
- There are 27 percent more single-family detached homes that are available for lease than there were in February 2017.
- The price per sf for apartments and other properties dropped six cents per sf.
- Meanwhile, the price per sf for single-family detached homes remained the same at $1.15 per sf.