SAN ANTONIO – The Real Estate Center's 28th Annual Outlook for Texas Land Markets conference will be April 26-27. Registration is now open.
Experts will cover a variety of legal, economic, social, and natural resources issues influencing current land market dynamics. An optional TREC Legal Update 1 will be offered immediately following the conference.
Day-one speakers are:
- Gary Maler, director, Real Estate Center;
- Jim Gaines, chief economist, Real Estate Center;
- Detlef Hallermann, clinical associate professor, Texas A&M University Department of Finance;
- John Romero, program director, Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service;
- Todd Staples, president, Texas Oil & Gas Association;
- Rusty Adams, research attorney, Real Estate Center;
- Erin Hardin, assistant research scientist, Real Estate Center; and
- Charles Gilliland, research economist, Real Estate Center.
Day-two speakers include:
- Dan Hatfield, Hatfield Properties;
- Joe Outlaw, professor and extension economist, Texas A&M University Department of Agricultural Economics;
- Larry Hand, special ranger, District 13, Region 6, Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association; and
- Peter Gregg, attorney, Dubois Bryant & Campbell.
Attorney Charles Jacobus will present the legal update.
The conference will be at the Omni Hotel at the Colonnade at 9821 Colonnade Blvd. Registration is $230 through March 26. With the optional legal update, the conference costs $250. After March 26, the price goes up by $20.